Thursday 21 June 2012

Waiting for feedback......

I have not blogged for months , life had overtaken me. December vacation, my best friends wedding, work, my partners stint in rehab finally getting my dungeon ( Scarlett's Heavenly Hell) set up, opened and functioning and hosting a number of fetish events including a slave hunt at Easter..... naked slaves running around being hunted by Mistresses with raw eggs and being spanked and caned for each hit of an egg.

Me at a recent photo session...

I have now been issued with a tablet in the hope that I will use the bits of time that i have free to blog and entertain all of you with my exploits again.I have decided I will add a page to my blog that will deal with my Domina side and keep this page dedicated to my submissive side ( far to seldomly indulged these days.....

I have a few pictures from a recent submissive session with a regular playmate that I will write about and upload later tonight at home.

More of me dressed to the nines...

However what has gotten me blogging again is the wait for approval and scheduling of our play session, which will hopefully result in a  great new series of pictures and blog posts....

So if you all have been starved of my particular brand of blogs and real life pictures.... do post and comment your encouragement to urge both DOM'S to set the date and time for our session , the waiting is driving me crazy... and it making sure that all I can think about is the proposed play session and all that will be happening to me ... and how very bad it all is but sooooo exciting and sexy .

So do now encourage Sir F and Sir A to set the date and time.... soon that way I can write more about my exploiuts as Daddy's Little Girl.... :)

The logo for my new dungeon/play space.....




1 comment: