Friday 29 June 2012

Lots and lots of new toys....

I have been stressed these past weeks, my crocodile is critically ill and I have been racing between his factiry , my office and the hospital trying to cope with everything , get enough sleep be upbeat and still get to gym at 6 am every morning for training with the personal trainer.

I hit rock bottom today , I am exhausted and an emotional wreck. Sir Alix is coming to town and I hopefully will have a nice stress relieving session with him tomorrow evening rolling straight into a serious play session on Sunday morning.

In my emotional state I decided I needed a spot of retail theraphy, :) So , I shopped till I dropped... and what did I go buy that warrants me writing about it ?

Erotica and sex toys.... my favourites... I bought all three of the newly released Fifty Shades Trilogy... some sexy reading material , maybe that will get me all horny and distract me.


Nipple clamps on

And since I was in the area, I decided to stop in at the sex toy importers I know , who always give me wholesale prices on anything I purchase.

And since the prices are so reasonable I really splurged... I bought the following....
  1. New nipple clapms joined to each other by a really nice heavy chain
  2. Anal bead headed vibrator
  3. Fudgy remote egg vibrator
  4. Two finger Juice Junky Vibrator
  5. 2 Breast Enlager , breast pumps
  6. Latex strand Whip Dick
  7. Noduled Vagina Pump with mini vibrator
  8. New strap on vibrator with harness
And what does one do when one has new toys? You have to try them on... as I sit here I already have the new nipple clamps with chain on my nipples.......A lovely dull ache as I sit here in the slightly chilly room with my nipples clamped...

As I try each of the new toys out I will if possible take a picture of it in use, alternatively I will be taking pictures of the toy in question and post for all to see what is sure to be used on me tomorrow evening, and certainly to be documented and photographed and reported on after tomorrow and sunday's sessions.


Anal beeaded vibrator, now firmlyin place!

I do so love the feeling of a nice nipple clamp... it does such lovely sexy things for me.
Well I need to do way more testing... will post after sessions again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment