Thursday 3 September 2015

Miss Piggy is back in action...




After a long period not being at all active in the BDSM scene, I am venturing out for a session with two friends of mine, a Master and Mistress.



Miss Piggy
                                                                                                                                              We are planning a Miss Piggy session for the pain piggy in me, complete with ears, snout and the most amazing pink piggy tail butt plug.

As usual I will blog every day about my preparation activates and any tasks they may set me to do.

The pink butt plug was ordered from Extreme Restraints today and I expect deliveryin the next two days. I will be sure to show it off as soon as it arrives.


Pink Pig Tail Butt Plug
Pink Pig Tail Butt Plug                              



Image result for piggy ears and snout images



I also ordered a piggy ear and snout set from Amazon as part of my outfit. 


Exciting days ahead, I had forgotten how great the anticipation leading up to a pain session can be.

Be sure to come by tomorrow for an update…


No comments:

Post a Comment