Friday 5 August 2011

Death warmed up , return of the Stodges

My week has resembled a sketch from the Stooges form way back when when all movies were silent and domestic discipline certainly reigned. If anything could go awry this week it certainly did , starting with me all excited about a spanking ,waking up with a raging fever and chest infection just shy of bronchial pneumonia!

So  no being out in the cold after sunset , thus no spanking ! Add a crazy week at the office dealing with HR issues, labour court and other incidentals ... no fun for me. Coughing and spluttering I have seen the week to it's end and I am now off for a couple of wicked evil days with slave, and sluttyboi joins us on Sunday !

Have taken so many pills this week I definitely rattle if you shake me, need to clear last of the nasty chest as there is nothing less attractive than a Mistress with a hacking cough and snotty nose! Tomorrow morning we are setting off on our trek to the mountains for some fresh air and solitude ( required when you plan on making a slave squeal like a piggy) , no neighbours bar some trout in the dam next to the cottage , I am sure they will be relieved to know that having them for dinner is the furthermost thing from my mind.

So for those who love seeing my spanked bottom, I apologise , spanking for birthday will have to happen on my return and for those who enjoy the darker side of me ... watch this space, much to come this week end !


No comments:

Post a Comment