Tuesday 2 August 2011

The "F" word

The dreaded "F" word has come to taunt me just a day before my birthday spanking and slave's arrival... I have come down with the FLU and an upper respiratory tract infection ! Typical... NO ,I could not get ill a week ago ... it has to happen now days before our trip.



A trip I may add that should have happenned 6 months ago already ! I point blank refuse to let this stop me! Been to see the Doctor and have been given the hugest dose of antibiotics and handfulls of the pharmacists flu muti known and will systematically doese myself to ensure I at least feel close to human again before our departure on Saturday. I am sure I will rattle if you shake me with the amount of tablest I am swallowing at any given time.




Feeling worse than death warmed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment