Monday 1 August 2011

1st Birthday Spanking scheduled!



As suspected HH is the first to schedule a birthday spanking! And now the clock starts ticking... and the nerves start building! In addition I need to weigh myself and see if I have lost the required weight ....if not the strokes will be added in addition to the 12 for my birthday. I must weigh myself tomorrow morning and check that I am on track to loose the 5 kilograms this month as agreed with sluttyboi on his last visit 2 weeks ago.

I am petrified as it is about half way into the month allocated and I have yet to weigh myself.... and it is Birthday time... scrummy chocolate cake and champagne etc.... and lovely dinners cooked by slave while we are away.... damn, I see that I am going to have to go on a starvation diet for the 2 weeks post birthday if I have a remote chance in hell of making my target.

Oh dear ! so 12 for birthday, another 6 if have not at least lost 2 kilograms....hope I have lost more....:) oops....

And we all know what my bottom looked like last time after 18.... if I am not careful it will look like this again if not worse! Now I really am starting to develop a slight case of the nerves... oh who am I kidding ... a terrible case of the nerves.... as getting 18 this week will indicate that I am fast on my way to receiving 45! Damn...



1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! You should get a "break" regarding your weight program because it is your birthday! You should be able to "have your cake and eat it too"!!

    Can't your master be reasonable concerning this matter? There's ALWAYS another time to lose weight!!

    Bob (trying vainly to be an advocate for your case).

    ReplyDelete