Sunday 31 July 2011

"Happy Birthday Week Scarlett"



My adorable Master announced this morning that it was the start of my Birthday Week! Never mind that Master is allowing me to go off on a lovely decadent sexy 5 day trip with my slave , "bitch" and my sluttyboi on my birthday,He started the celebrations early today!

I had the most amazing morning of hard use and orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.... oh what a way to start a birthday week! If that is how it is , why do I only get one a year !  I have yet to receive a birthday spanking ... but I am quite sure there will be a number of those to be had... thank goodness I had the sense not to bet on the rugby this weekend...

Plans are coming along nicely for our trip away as of Saturday! ( note to self, ensure 3g card is rica'd and has a couple of gigs of data loaded on it ... so I can blog while away and keep all my darling readers updated on our shenanigans while away).

I have spent a day and a half cleaning and sorting out the essential kit that needs to go along on our trip... LORD be merciful! I did not realise one that I had so much equipment or two how much stuff is required for a kinky week away! I have 2 x Large roller bins, 2 black storage bins a LARGE toolbox , a block and tackle with suspension bar, a tube filled with canes and whips (bullwhips packed in a box) and a kit bag of stuff... one whole box is dedicated to electro play items, another to medical play and the other two filled with vibrators dildos...pegs, rope, clamps etc...




I am terribly excited... this week's blogs will be all about getting ready for my trip with the two boys and some of the naughty plans I have for slave and some of the naughty wicked things I hope sluttyboi will be doing to me... and any birthday spankings that may arise... I am sure HH will want to give me one before I go!

Hope every one's week starts off as great as mine... do have an orgasm or two... it does set the tome for a really fabulous week!

Happy Birthday week for all with me! Orgasms for all! Spankings for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment