Thursday 21 July 2011

The bloody clock again......

The weekend report will continue later today as I have all week , however it is punishment night tonight and I am all nervous as all hell again! The waiting and the ever increasing nervousness and rising panic... that always precedes a punishment session!

28 with the cane from HH and a pre caning warm up spanking with who knows what ? I know for certain it will not be HH's hand... I fear the paddle or the tawse will be the implement of choice and after my fine strapping of Sunday ( in the next sluttySir feedback) I have more than a dastardly fear of the strap/tawse...


It has been months since my last punishment session and I am more than nervous about tonight as the feedback from Raven is that she can hardly sit today and needed to sleep on her tummy last night...

ohhhh please let mine be less severe....

More later as my nerves really kick in and last weekend feedback at about 10pm mine tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment