Wednesday 20 July 2011

Shades of Torquemada...

After dinner a well behaved very subdued sluttymiss quietly got into bed and went to sleep, quiet tired after her intense early evening session with sluttySir. Rest was required as before bed sluttySir had been very clear that in the morning it would be time to spend some torturing my breasts and after that it would be my back and bottom that would be seeing the working side of a paddle and a number of chosen implements.

And from the number of implements left out on display I knew for sure that it was going to be another intense session for me.



After waking sluttySir up very gently with a blow job ,  I was instructed to kneel for my early morning breast torture as promised before bed time. Slowly each peg was placed while i was kneeling on the bed. I was not allowed to touch or hold onto anything . Swaying I remained as still as possible as each movement would make the pegs wobble and set of a fresh wave of pain. With slow swats he would cause ripples of pain and swat a peg off one at a time! NO SCREAMING allowed as there were guests in the room next to ours. During the swatting off of pegs sluttySir was setting out the terms for my weight loss strategy ( more on this in a separate post) suffice to say , I have 1 month to loose 5 kilograms or I shall surely feel his wrath!

Once all the pegs were off, he went off to shower and left me to make up the bed and have the restraints laid out as per the previous evening. Dressed in inquisitor black and khaki (very paramilitary interrogator looking) sluttySir returned for the balance of our prebreakfast Sunday morning session.





I was instructed to lay on my stomach and to lie still and be quiet as there would be no restraints this time. He laid me out as if I were to be crucified . Not being able to see what is coming puts you at a huge disadvantage. Senses become sharper and more attuned and you strain to hear as it is your only guide as to what will happen next.Swish and sting.... petals flying everywhere... I am being flogged with the flowers in our room. Shit but it stings , petals keep flying and I am showered in soft petals which fall softly on my burning , stinging back as the fresh stems sting like crazy as they hit my back and bottom , over and over until it feels as if My whole back is a glowing ember... i feel the bed move and he sits on the bed rubbing my back with an emery block ( sandpaper like manicure block) scraping my already tender pink back.... drip drip drip, I wriggle ohhhhh I feel burning... urghhhhhh he is dripping Tabasco on my tender raw back... each drop burns like fire and the feeling just gets more intense as the Tabasco seeps into my skin!

I am wriggling and moving ... " LIE STILL" I hear a barked order.. and I try to not wriggle but the burn is just intensifying. I feel the horse hairbrush over my back working the Tabasco into my skin deeper with each stroke... my back is burning and all I can think of is how horny I am and that there is not sex or orgasm in my near future!

More tomorrow.... bastinado ,strapping and candles....

No comments:

Post a Comment