Wednesday 20 July 2011

Who is the boss? sluttySir is boss and may sluttymiss never forget it!

sluttySir certainly took charge in no uncertain terms and made me understand how it would play for the rest of the weekend... no more sex for me and certainly pain and punishment was on the cards...I would be paying for every bit of torment and teasing I had put him through in the past weeks as well as for being insolent.

see flogger marks on thighs with individual knot marks... sill me!
After being tied up spreadeagled... he added a peg or two for his amusement and my pain... (silly me saying I loved pegs).

Once the pegs had been added and had been on for some time... sluttySir selected a flogger or two from my collection ( most made by me and hand knotted for special effect ) and started flogging me with them... unerringly managing to hit the pegs at regular intervals making the pegs bite in deeper and tear at my flesh... making me squirm and wriggle hopelessly trying to avoid the lashes making the pegs wobble more and bite in deeper causing agony!


pegs everywhere...and I mean everywhere!
One by one sluttySir whipped the pegs off my inner thighs and arms .... once that was completed sluttySir selected the most vicious of my floggers... small pale pink knotted by my own hand made of plastic coated twine about 35 cm's in length and whipped my inner thighs so hard he reduced me to tears ...( I still have the marks with each individual knot mark clearly visible on my upper thighs...

I clearly understood who was in charge ... sluttySir... and a subdued sluttymiss went to dinner with her tender pussy and arms... twinges all over at times... meekly allowing sluttySir to order dinner and drinks...

sluttySir outdid himself at dinner and treated slutty(wellbehaved)miss to a lovely champagne cocktail... more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment