Saturday 23 July 2011

sluttySir continued....

Where was I in the telling of my tale? Torquemada had just offered my up for torture and penance on the Sunday morning and flogged my back and rubbed it with a Tabasco rub... sluttySir had stuck a big red cross on my back with duct tape and laid me out like an altar, flowers in between my ass cheeks, candles lit ( pooling wax )along my back asking me if I knew anal sex was a sin !


Altar !

My sins needed to be beaten out of me and that I needed to be tortured till I confessed. As I lay there he started beating me with the strap all over. With hard blows of the strap on my thighs,legs , bottom and feet! Oi how the bastinado hurt... and all while I had to lie still as I had a series of candles lit balanced on my back! I could not help but wriggle as my feet were being spanked. Earning me the wrath of sluttySir and more spanking.


Very strapped legs !

Once satisfied that my legs and feet had been seen to and that I was getting closer to breaking down and confessing my sins .... the candles came into play and Sir dropped hot wax all over my tender burny Tabasco rubbed back! This just reignited the burn from the Tabasco and sealed the burn into my skin some more!

At this stage , I just gave in ! I was still belligerent... and am sure if Sir had continued I would have confessed to just about anything !


Flogged, brushed, strapped and waxed....with flowers left out on display

For a first session of submission it had been enough and it was time for our breakfast at the guest house! I was released, my back scraped clean and left to tidy the mess before breakfast.

I look forward to my next session as sluttymiss for sluttySir a worthy man to submit to with and incredibly evil mind! One that without a doubt will create a m,ore intense experience next time.... very soon I am sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment