Thursday 28 July 2011

Countdown to a devilish birthday celebration...



As much as I think I am having a mid-life crisis thinking about my soon to be birthday, I am incredibly excited as well! Instead of having a nice vanilla party and having all my old friends over I am going away for a very extended weekend with my slave accompanied by sluttyboi/sluttySir for a celebration with a twist!



The plan is that we will be abusing and molesting slave to our hearts content during the day and then have him cook,clean and serve for us in the evenings. In between everything happening at the office this week I have been searching for suitable country cottages for us to go to. An unbearably tedious task as next weekend has become a long weekend for most people as Tuesday is National Women's Day ( Public Holiday ) and most people have taken the Monday off and created a 4 day holiday off it.

I have a number of requests out in the market from the Drakensberg to the bushveld and beyond! Nothing more than 2 - 3 hours drive away from Johannesburg, secluded and private with a thatched roof ( need place to suspend slave from) with a well appointed kitchen ( slave is a gourmet cook and needs space to create).

In a next life I am coming back as a travel agent or logistics guru, trying to co-ordinate travel plans for a party of three, two who need to fly in from a separate destination in Africa on a public holiday weekend takes some doing,not to even mention the menu planning, grocery lists or the detailed lists of toys and equipment to be checked , packed and transported for a bdsm weekend away in the country.




But I am not complaining as I am quiet sure this is going to be one of my best birthday celebrations yet ! And I have had some ....so this week I will be writing about what to pack, not to pack and agonising over how many times I will have to bend over for a birthday spanking and what my bottom will look like by the time I go away to my country retreat....where I shall be doing this to my slave....






And having this done to me by sluttyboi.....






And this by sluttySir....





And me making slave and sluttyboi  do this to eachother....



Now is that not how every woman should be spending her 45th birthday ?

No comments:

Post a Comment