Friday 22 July 2011

Tender tender bits..gently resting my zebra bottom!

I have to report back that I still have each and every line on my bottom! Which surprised both HH and myself as usually by the next morning after a caning I have not a single mark to show!


As meek as a little lamb , resting my strpey bottom on a soft pillow!
I am sitting very carefully today and am so thrilled that the massage session we are receiving at the office today is not a full body one and only a neck and shoulder as I would be hard pressed to explain to a therapist at work what the lines on my bottom were as they are unmistakeably cane marks!

Sitting on an extra soft pillow with great care! I have no idea what HH did last nite but it certainly was a punishment session and a half... and I will be feeling it for a day or two at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment