Monday 25 July 2011

Monday Blues

I have had such a crazy week and a busy weekend work wise and even though I have tried really hard to eat only what I should,I have had a couple of drinks and am quiet sure that I have not lost enough weight this past week and the clock is ticking towards the date I need to have lost 5 kilograms or face 45 strokes from HH and on top of that a caning /spanking of undetermined strokes from sluttyboi... I am petrified of what will happen and have been having flashes of what my bottom is going to look like and the rest of me...


My bottom blue...
I am feeling more than a little blue knowing that my bottom and other bits are going to be blue ....that is a blue little bottom after 6 or so...

What happens after 45 ? We know what happens after 28....


so I may just feel blue emotionally at this time, but I am getting the distinct feeling that I am going to literally be blue as well.... I really need to get more exercise and not drink....

No comments:

Post a Comment