Thursday 21 July 2011

Punishment tonight ....

One would think after my session this evening that I had learnt my lesson? I certainly felt every stroke and will be feeling some of them for days yet... HH certainly spanked and caned my bottom well... yet as we sat chatting afterwards and I was asked if I was betting on the weekend game between Australia and South Africa, instead of declining I heard myself say " Yes Sure , Why not..." silly girl and this combined with the threat of 45 if I do not lose the required number of kilograms this month... I should have my head read....I am certifiably mad , of that I am convinced!


All warmed up and ready to start!


SO we started with a light spanking with the tawse to warm up my bottom , one after the other HH softly spanked my bottom with the tawse interjecting with a harder swat or two , just to ensure that I do not fall asleep or drift off, keeping my mind focused on the job at hand and of the punishment that was to come!


10 down 18 to go! all evenly spaced!
We had agreed that we would do it sets 1 of four strokes and then four sets of 6 each!  The warm up was fine and the first four were all okay... but as HH started going lower down ( as he was laying down evenly spaced straight lines all over my bottom) it started to burn, those sensitive areas that under normal circumstances do not get much attention from the cane!


Close up after 16 strokes of the erringly accurate cane!

After each set of 6 a picture would be taken and the burn rubbed into me and welts rubbed , as soothing as that is it also brings its own unique pain... and of course standing on display having your bottom photographed shames a girl in ways that cannot be explained!

All done... out on display waiting for it to settle!

4 comments:

  1. Damned fine caning and damned fine pussy shots as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was a damned fine caning by HH and the shots are a by product of the reporting process, but feel free to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I intend to. If you had been caned by me then a good fucking would have followed the thrashing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Uncle Nick , I am certain it would have. I get the feeling that not getting any adds to my punishment... as feeling that way and being sent home unsatisfied adds to the punishment component and underscores the fact that this was a punishment and not a pleasure session! Since I do enjoy the caning as petrified as I am of it!

    ReplyDelete