Tuesday 26 July 2011

Midlife Crisis

I am having a slight melt down as I lay here on my bed thinking about my upcoming birthday in less than two weeks time. I am greatly cheered by the fact that I am friends with so many ardent spankophiles and will in all likelihood get spanked soundly for the week leading to my birthday and hopefully for at least the week after.



I  think I am having a minor midlife crisis... what is it about turning 45 that is making me feel like this. Overnight I am wondering if I am to old to be behaving like this and to be plastering my soundly spanked bottom all over my blog? Should I be behaving with more decorum as becomes a woman of my age?

Will I ever get enough of being spanked? Am I to live with this continual craving for more... terrified of what I earn for myself regularly yet always seeking more and behaving badly, breaking the rules, not achieving my weight loss goals, making silly sports bets... all so I can receive my regular punishment... and what if my bottom starts to wrinkle? Will I be so eager to have it so boldly on display ?



What is the solution to this madness ? I know my standard reply ....... GO forth and earn a great good spanking... maybe it will force me to focus on my tender bottom instead of these ridiculous bouts of panic and self doubt....


No comments:

Post a Comment