Monday 18 July 2011

sluttyboi and sluttymiss.... a switch to sluttySir

It has been at least a year since I have physically submitted to a dominant other than my Master. Besides HH to whom I regularly go for a nice caning and spanking ( and who I need to see this week still to repay my betting debts) I have not physically felt much in the way of pain or hard use!


I must pay off my debt of 28 strokes with the cane before the weekend!

Part of my arrangement with sluttyboi ( usually a very dominant Alpha male) is that I will switch with him and he will have full access to use me as he wishes. We have been talking about this very big moment for months and he has mercilessly teased and taunted me for weeks on end and I had reached a point of bursting to feel what he could do and what he would be like to submit to .. so with great eagerness and probably if I am honest an obscene amount of haste I had rushed through my time dominating him ( my sincere apologies sluttyboi, I will certainly do better next time) for me to be able to satisfy my by now out of control lust for pain and humiliation!

As sunset on Saturday approached I was getting more and more antsy and edgy , becoming very nervous at the prospect of submitting to the man I had earlier abused albeit very gently ( if you consider a finger up the rectum lubricated with icy hot arnica gel,  whilst your dick is more that snugly taped with duct tape, gentle).

sluttyboi has a very calm determined air about him and had gleefully been selecting toys to use on me all day. As it happened I was sitting in the middle of the bed, dressed in my little skirt and camouflage top when the appointed hour came to make the switch.

Being a perfect gentleman sluttyboi offered me a glass of wine and announced the switch was now being made and that I was now the submissive and he would be getting dressed as it would not work for him to try and dominate me whilst he was in a state of undress.


all pretty....

Getting more nervous by the moment I sat on the bed sipping my wine watching the ritual of him getting dressed taking control quietly and making me more nervous by the minute. Slowly he started selecting toys one by one for use on me laying them out. Quiet the selection all bright and colourful , rows and rows of pegs,toy upon toy and metres and metres of rope.


all sorts... one for each purpose!
sluttySir made me participate in the preparation of the room by assisting in getting the ropes into position to tie me down later in the proceedings and in between let me sip my wine. One by one he had me present my limbs to him to put on the leather wrist and ankle cuffs. It surprised me how easily I fell into the role of submissive and how naturally I presented myself to him ( I should have paid attention and ran away when I still could)

Later ..... what happens once the room is prepared ( quick bath time) see you in about 1 hour!


No comments:

Post a Comment