Tuesday 4 October 2011

Rugby World Cup 2011 continues...

As all saw last week I had received a rather stiff and impactful 18 from HH for my losses up to that stage in the Rugby World Cup! It must have had an impact , my betting track has inproved remarkably and I have emerged victorious and HH will now be at the receiving end of 12 strokes from the cane from me.

So sometime this week dear HH will have to offer his rather tender bottom ( he has already had a good 12 from another loss) for my attention.

I will report back once I have delivered my 12 ... I should however not gloat to soon as we have 4 very tight and difficult games to predict this weekend in the quarter finals... all eyes will be on Wellington @ 7 am SA time on Sunday morning... I will be watching the game with Bob the Crocodile at a yet to be determined venue... hopefully at home , across his lap and a spank or two for every point the opposing team scores ( we are playing Austrailia, so that is risky) .

I am posting a couple of unrelated pics as a consolation for all who had hoped to see my naked bottom! Until we know what the results are of quarter final betting... please enjoy the photo's... all of me in some shape form and description....


For Bob the Crocodile... red nails.. rope, pearls and a capable mouth

pink hand knotted flogger, lovingly knotted by my own hand...

Slipping on pink ferech seamed stockings...

pink stockings...

blindfolded and collared...

No comments:

Post a Comment