Wednesday 26 October 2011

Lovers and kink.........

As an active spankophile and spankee it is at times very difficult to explain my activities to a new lover. One always wonders when one should bring up the fact that you do so enjoy having your bottom spanked and that one has one's own slave that willingly and lovingly presents himself for spanking, caning , whipping and more.....
I had from the start indicated to Bob The Crocodile , as he is affectionately known ( due to his predilection for biting me), that I enjoy a good spanking and that I had a darling slave called " bitch". Bob has been so kind as to regularly spank me for pleasure... not as yet as punishment... and I dread the day I get a spanking as punishment from him.

Recently I have started moving all my toys and implements into a new play space/ dungeon and Bob has graciously been assisting me , in the moving we have started unpacking and Bob has discovered my bullwhips and lunging whips....

Bob has now become rather fond of the bullwhip and has been practising his swing and cracking of the whip.... a little to well for my own peace of mind....I now live in greater fear of domestic discipline in our new love affair...

I am thrilled however that my lover has embraced me so fully though and is an active participant in my life and has embraced spanking as a part of our time together...

In this instance my instincts were right... being open and honest has resulted in a love affairs based on complete honesty and an enjoyment of my fetish and a joint discovery of others ...

VIVA BOB THE CROCODILE ....

P.S and he indulges me in my Stepford Wife predilection as well... allowing me to prance around in high heels , pearls and an apron only cooking and serving dinner for him... what more can a girl ask for ?

No comments:

Post a Comment