Wednesday 12 October 2011

Bryce Lawrence... my new intended target !

Sadly South Africa was eliminated from the 2011 RWC on Sunday. I however have been victorious for the last weeks in our betting and HH is due to receive 18 of the best from me. I however would gladly give HH a pass if I could get my hands on Bryce Lawrence the idiot of a referee.

He needs serious retraining and a good solid caning to make him pay attention....

Big weekend bets coming and I may just yet loose and end up bending for HH very soon again....

I leave you with some images of what I would like to do to one said referee that ensured my Bokke were sent home early ! My blood is green , but I will be wearing Black & White proudly in support of  my slaves home team! Lucky for bitch the Kiwi's are not playing against the Bokke.... I had been thinking about ordering bitch to wear green and support the Bokke publicly in New Zealand! That would have been real interesting.....

Be back soon with new sexy spanking and other pics for you all of my new play room and our first plays in it.... but for now... what I would like to do to Bryce Lawrence.






No comments:

Post a Comment