Monday 17 October 2011

Visiogenist Dilletante's Event

I have not yet been able to see HH to administer the 12 strokes he needs to bend for due to his appalling rugby betting during the RWC, and we had another weekend of Rugby and, heheheheheh, HH lost again! He is now due 18 from me... creeping closer and closer to the amounts I usually have to bend for.

I have had a rather busy time at the office and in addition to all the regular work, I had been shanghaied onto the planning committee for a photographic kinky party this past Saturday evening!

Me , in some of my finest burlesque gear - Photo by la_Souris
What fun was had by all! I am awaiting all the pictures from the party and shall post a number of them here for all your pleasure.. to kick off your viewing pleasure, a photo of me all dressed up! Watch this space for many more photgraphs from the party! It was certainly an evening to be remebered.

1 comment: