Sunday 8 May 2011

Becoming Queen, Mistress and Goddess to my slave!


In preparation for slave's return I have been reading a number of texts on Female Domination. I have been quiet amazed at the profound impact that many of the writing has had. It has truly been an "AHA" week for me in many ways.

My new plan for slave and our future together is progressing beautifully.. and I am close to having his new slave rules and tasks completed.

Here are some of the highlights of what is in slave's future:-



1) Chastity
  
    Slave will permanently be encased in a chastity device, he will earn any release that he gets. It will be my decision as to when and how slave may experience release. In addition any serious infringements and earning more than an allowed demerits in any month will earn slave an additional month of chastity without any form of release. Including a penis piercing, probably a Prince Albert.



2) Financial Dominance

In addition to paying bills he has to prepare a "Queen's Yearly Budget" which is on hardcopy and different pages examine Her Majesty's Assets,Liabilities, and Monthly Expenses. I will review each bank statement as
it comes in to monitor hubby's work, and he is to give me a quarterly report in which we will discuss the condition of the Queen's Treasury and Her long-term financial goals. I like this arrangement because it
leaves the burden of managing for our future on him but leaves all the power with me.



3) Cuckolding

I will be getting some of my physical release from others, while he will watchor he will be able to hear and always know that intmacy on that level will be a very rare treat for him ever again.


4) Sissification

He will be sissified complelty and will wear femal panties and at times bra's under his everyday clothes to work and at home if it so pleases me!


5) Service

Slave will do all the cooking, cleaning ,maintenace and any other household chores. Underwear to be handwashed by him.


6) Worship

Slave will worship me and treat me like the goddess and queen that I am , massages, cunnilingus, foot rubbs, pedicures, blowdrying my hair, manicures, facials etc.... all his new tasks including bathing me and drying me off .


7) Torture and punishment

Slave will be punished for every infraction. Any displeasure with his services will earn him pain and punishment. I shall also as it behoves me dispense with punishment for my pleasure.


 
Hail to the queen! Scarlett Regina


No comments:

Post a Comment