Wednesday 4 May 2011

White Mischief - Spanking and sodomy in the African bush veld!

I am so excited, not only is slave on his way home,but slutty boy has just about completed his epic 14 cities 10 countries in 14 days Africa business trip and will be arriving in Johannesburg hopefully by the weekend. We have been chatting quiet a bit about our impending time together and it has been decided we are going away for a weekend in the bush!

A nice tended safari bush camp will be our destination, this entails a nice long 500 - 600 kilometre drive .. during which time dear slutty boy's dick will be tightly tied and beautifully restricted, ensuring that he is all ready for my attention when we reach the safari camp.
All tied up for a long drive through the country side!
We will be travelling to one of the larger preservation areas to a tented camp for a weekend of tranquility and lots of room service. The delight of going to most of the lodges and camps is that the staff are discreet and since you have come to the bush no one expects you to be very social. There are no televisions and most of the tents have private secluded viewing decks, plunge pools and outdoor showers ( you never know if an elephant or giraffe will be your audience for your morning shower).

Tented bush camp

The only way to go camping !
I have decided this is the weekend to tie slutty boy up to a tree and to give him a rather good spanking and instead of corner time , I shall be leaving him out on the viewing deck on display, who knows what or whom may come up closer for an inspection... maybe a lion or a hippo....(good thing slutty boy will be all tied up) .


A typical bush veld tree, perfect for tying slutty boys to! Should be glad I have not selected a thorny bush tree.

Left out on display , feel free to play with !
My slutty boy has been posting all over the show that he is well versed in the art of anal intercourse, yet I know for a fact that he has a virgin bottom... suffice to say it shall no longer be one after our weekend away. I shall not only be spanking and caning him, but he shall be meeting with a number of my more wicked toys and implements up close and personally. He shall be a very well used little slutty boy by the time we leave.


Red spanked smutty boy bottom, no longer virginal!

We shall go on early morning game drives, up before sunrise, back for breakfast and then retire to our tent for some fun and games. slutty boy has been sending me erotic pictorials for my enjoyment, we shall see how many of his smutty dreams we can realise in 72 hours.


Anyone have more rope?
He shall certainly be spending many hours in bondage and experience some excruciating cock and ball torture.
I shall of course be resting my tired feet on him at regular intervals ( it would not do for my feet to touch the ice cold cement floor) whilst sipping a pink gin & tonic watching the sun go down over the African bush and dreaming of  white mischief in Africa.

Autumn sunset in the African bush veld. Bring on the G&T's

What is a safari/bush weekend without a good old campfire. Wonder what would happen if I left slutty boy out for the night ?

I shall return form my bush break a refreshed Mistress ready to start my new ( contract yet to be signed) job!

More as soon as we decide which safari camp we shall be visiting..and I finalise my programme for a bold and brave slutty boy.

2 comments:

  1. Morning Ms. Scarlett. Makes my recent bushveld experience pale into insignificance. The natives would certainly be intrigued to stumble across a whitey tied to a tree with member standing fully to attention...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cunni , I think the natives may run away ...or maybe the natives will be restless and decide to help themselves to the delights left behind by the gods?

    ReplyDelete