Tuesday 3 May 2011

Holiday fun over back to reality!

Yeah, all back to normal after Easter, Freedom Day , Bank holidays for Royal Weddings, May Day ... life returns to normal and not a moment to soon. Our beloved HH is back from his vacation and I can start planning my maintenance spanking, and how do I need one!

I need a nice warm red bottom to calm me and ground me, I am so excited about the impending return of my slave that I can barely focus and I am terribly nervous waiting for a reply from all my job interviews that I am actually quiet scatty and batty!

I have already pestered HH early this morning asking him what his schedule looks like, now a quick conference with Master and a spanking shall be booked! Although this time HH has requested that I bring along a naughty girl to wait in the passage for her spanking... off to arrange that... the sooner I get all in place the quicker I shall feel all restored.

And my bottom will be pretty and pink as it should be...

craving a nice pink bottom!

No comments:

Post a Comment