Tuesday 17 May 2011

Blogger's tech team have me active again!

I am back..... after a week of not being able to post blogs ( forced hiatus) here I am able to access my account properly! YEAH! I have had much fun in the week I was off-line... a lovely delicious play session with a new friend from Cape Town... ( an edited pic or two will be posted) am still plotting my activities for slave... desperately am seeking a lovely punishment session for myself... and have missed all here...



Have been reading loads of very interesting works regarding female domination and domestic discipline... a rather eclectic mix ...


So ...let's get the ball rolling with a lovely picture or two.... tomorrow I will blog about my play date with Sam....and more news regarding my slave.... so morning blog after voting will be all about me being all submissive... and afternoon about trampling and some requests I have received recently....


Scarlett

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment