Wednesday 18 May 2011

White Mischief - Chapter 3

The continuing misadventures of slutty boy and slutty miss in the bushveld...

As sluttyboy has only just received his visa and can now enter South Africa...I sincerely hope to get to the bush this weekend as next weekend I need to move furniture and boxes.......

sluttyboy has indeed been very busy creating new pictorial stories for me as to what he would hope will happen to him while we are away and since day two is all about me being sluttymiss and him being dominant he has created a story or two about that as well... let's explore some of his ideas...

Wired for more than just sound...well I hope he gags me or the whole camp will hear my screams.


Tied up , and spanked with a strap....

A light work out at the gym ?

ohhhhh the paddle a good old fashioned paddling...


I have no idea if we will ever see the light of day or even make it out on a game drive with the very full programme dear sluttyboy has planned, I however do not mind as I can always go on safari again, but it may be a while before I see sluttyboy for play again.

Note to slutty boy...... HURRY ON OVER NOW! It has been weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment