Wednesday 25 May 2011

Feverish Dreams


Suffice to say I feel like death warmed up and oh so unsexy, not remotely sexy or cute at all. My brain feels fried and I have been moping around in my best pj's for the last two days wafting in and out of semi consciousness.  When not doped up dreaming of being doped up and hoping the meds will kick in soon, wishing for the aches and pains to go away! Hell I would even sign up for a thrashing right now if it would take this horrible listless achy feeling away!

I hate spluttering and dripping all over the show, my eyes are teary and my nose keeps running ... I look and feel terrible! And to add to it my fever has inspired me to have some truly strange dreams... some nice and others not so nice and I am feeling decidedly mean... what I would give for something or somebody to trample on round about now! I may just feel better when somebody or something else is suffering with me!

The look in her eye describes how I feel!
And the weather has turned nasty, tomorrow's high will be a very cold 13 degrees Celsius ( 55F), one good thing though is I have the perfect excuse for not bounding up out of bed, I am ill. At least I can snuggle in a little lower and stay warm and toasty inside. Well time to stop writing as I can feel the drug induced delirium setting in... let me go before I say things I should not....

Hope to feel better tomorrow and write about sexier spankier subjects!

No comments:

Post a Comment