Saturday 7 May 2011

White Mischief - Chapter 2 - The lady of the camp is a tramp!

The lady of the camp ( safari camp) is a tramp! And an incorrigible one to boot! sluttyboy and I have agreed that sluttymiss needs a right seeing to as well when we are on safari as the opportunity is just to good to waste. I am with bated breath awaiting his photo story of what he has planned for me. While I have been waiting I have been thinking about what I hope sluttyboy will do to me in return.

Since day 1 is my day to torment slutty boy and we will be at the lodge already, I hope after our afternoon game drive we will have dinner in our room this is how I hope our evening goes....

Force me to strip,I so hate doing that as it makes me all self conscious and shy yet so randy at the same time.... do a extensive inspection of the goods on offer.




Bind me tightly and ..... well do what you do to a well bound girl!



Cane me and hang me from the bed posts, for more torture and punishment. Spank me all over , a little well placed nipple torture! Abuse my fanny and do incredibly cruel things to me.



Haul out the tens unit and torture my tits while leaving me hanging about and flogging me well and solid.



Spank me more,paddle my bottom and leave me tied up over the desk on display! And hopefully all before dinner.... with more planned after dinner! Once I have received his suggestions I will post them as after dinner games at the safari camp! White Mischief recreated true to style and form!


Oh do roll on next week Friday, the anticipation is killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment