Thursday 5 May 2011

Nurse Jekyll and Ms Hyde - Dilemmas of a Switch


Who am I today, now in 10 minutes time?

There are days when I feel as if I am a schizophrenic! I am a committed sub to my Master and a loving caring Mistress to bitch ( my slave) ,sluttyboy ( my toy) , footslut ( footslave) and then a combination to all others whom I play with. Most days it is not a problem to juggle the roles, but today was a challenge.


Tempting boys with promises !
I was chatting with a potential new partner taking him through some initial steps and getting to know him more, yet my own need for a really good spanking was creeping in and I ended up dangling the possibility of him spanking me in public as a reward for playing along and doing what I asked of him...at the same time looking for pictures to send to my sluttyboy with whom I switch at times ( our White Mischief weekend is evolving , he will sub to me one night and day and I will sub to him the next evening and day following...better and better! I may end up being the one tied to a tree left out on show) and researching new and wonderful ways to torture and torment my slave !


The picture says it all!
I feel absolutely frazzled and disjointed. It is as if I have been doing a one woman show with 17 different characters,each with her own defining characteristics and nuances. But such are the joys of being a switch, and it is a joy to be a switch as you can have your cake and eat it too!


Does she not just look naughty ? Having her cake and eating it too
Next post later this evening... what I have proposed sluttyboy ( now SluttyMaster) should think about doing to me while we are away next weekend ( 13- 15 May).


Next blog: What I would like SluttyMaster to do ?

2 comments:

  1. Ms.Scarlett, oh how I would love to come across you in the bushveld tied naked to a tree but I sympathise with your dilemma. Life's a bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed it is, no Cunni to rescue me from the tree....!

    ReplyDelete