Tuesday 12 April 2011

1950's Household - Woman know your place!

Where I belong!
 I have always had a very strong attachment to the 1950's household set up. It is a romantacised vision of course, as I am a very independant woman with great career achievements. However I still hanker after a man a real man , one that will tell me ( or rather show me how and when) to cut my crap, who will hold me , cherish me and protect me, mostly from myself.

I find the notion of wearing foundation garments such as was fashionable in the 1950's and having to pull my girdle and slip over my freshly spanked or caned bottom and have themchafe with every move. I am a very old fashioned girl in a very modern world.


Fantasise about pulling the tight girdle over my spanked bottom!

I knit, sew , cook and bake.. in my home you seldomly will find a prepacked meal or store bought cookies and cakes. I bake verything from scratch. I hanker after old school glamour and style and imagine wht it would feel like to be pulled over my partners lap and soundly spanked.... with my dress pulled high over my head...



I have a thing for hats and handbags... have a number of my grandmother's

And not that I would have to be all prissy and angelic, :) it is speculated that the 1950's despite the outward of decorum was anything but all composed and polite.

Next blogs ... some handy tips for the 1950's housewife.... how to create the perfect home.... and if i get them downloaded some of my favourite 1950's spanking pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Corporal punishment was a way of life in the 50s and 60s. And, the father was HOH! Belts and straps at home; rulers, belts, wood pointers at school. See the show Mad Men for a look at the this era. A parent was not doing their job if they did not discipline their child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joeyred has it spot on. My father used a 5cm wide leather belt and yes it was OTK. My school teachers carried long tawse hung over their shoulder and under their cloaks...easy to pull out and strike.

    ReplyDelete