Sunday 10 April 2011

Usually do not mark...

I usually do not mark much at all from a spanking or caning, to both mine and HH's amazement at my punishment this past Wednesday I marked very well from both my spanking and my caning. I usually am all heart sore as I do not have a welt or even a reddened bottom after my spankings.


My bottom usually after a spanking!

My bottom usually after 12 with the cane!
I have no idea what has changed, I will have to see what happens after my next spanking session and try and establish what made the difference. I am including pictures of my spanked and caned bottom on an average day and pictures of this past Wednesday. Maybe it has to do with the weather, it was particularly chilly on Wednesday and my punishment certainly smarted more that usual.

I am in better health than I have been for some time thus it certainly does not have anything to do with health issues. Does anyone have any insight to this matter as I am interested to know , why now and will it change?

After Wednesday spanking, does cold make such a difference?


Well marked, what changed?

No comments:

Post a Comment