Saturday 9 April 2011

My first week blogging.... a brief retrospective

I created my blog on Sunday evening very very late, :) finally I have done it. As I have been writing this week I have been having the greatest fun, however I still have not quiet been able to define my blog completely. I am a switch, I am owned by my Master yet i have my own slaves. I serve and I am served, I am spanked and I spank... how do i combine all of this in one blog?


1st punishment, spanking and caning!

1st punishment close up

Suffice to say , I have yet to resolve the issue, one day  I may be Ms Hyde and the Next Ms Heckle.... so watch carefully dear readers, lest you fall victim to the evil naughty one ...... I have developed the habit of writing at the bottom of my blog what I shall be writing about next, if it happens to be a Femdom day , I hope you will still stay to read and enjoy it with me , reminding yourself that I am a bottom as well and what fun it would be to spank my insolent bottom after i have treated my boys to similar or worse, :)

It is weekend, and I thought to finish of the week I would leave you with a collection of the photographs of the week as a mini collection to book mark and return to when the urge to see a well spanked bottom ...



Pink satin bottom waiting to be spanked!

Present yourself for spanking!
Thank you to the amazing group of people who have all stopped in this week to read my blog,I am humbled and very honoured that you have had so many visitors for my first week. Thank you my bottom and I have enjoyed being the focus of your attention... I am an exhibitionist of note and have loved the attention...


Glowing bottom over HH's knee!


Wrigggling trying to avoid the next blow!


I must admit this week has been a very erotic sexy week and I have been in an constant state of arousal....if this is what it is going to be like... hmmm I shall have to add a much more spice and sexiness into my writing , the energy and sexy naughty bratty thoughts have to go somewhere and here is probably the best place for it to go....

Very well caned bottom, marks galore... what happenned!


I have had a roller coaster ride of a week.... from the hours and days waiting to be spanked and then being spanked and marking as I have not marked in forever.... Thank you HH for spanking me on behalf of Master and to keep me in check...

See you all next week ! xxxx

Scarlett

Tomorrow.... spanking another tale of my red bottom... and brand new pics.....:)





Cane and freshly caned bottom - 6 /4/11

No comments:

Post a Comment