Monday 25 April 2011

Naughty Girl's Tits spanked and punished!

Since I have been so naughty and it is holidays , I have been instructed to self spank and punish my tits today on camera! Naughty girls cannot and should not escape punishment . Since no one is around to discipline me I was instructed to punish myself to remind me of what will be coming soon!


Pink after spanking with strap!
I must say it is even more degrading when one has to punish yourself ( and best you do it well ,or the real punishment is going to be so much worse) . I was told to spank each tit with the strap 20 times! It turned all pink and was burning. Then each nipple received a good 50 strokes. Owwwwww that hurt , it started off burning but fast developed into a sharp searing pain. Doing the second nipple was agony as I knew what each stroke was going to feel like from doing nipple number one and I had to do it with the same vigour as number one.


Messy but tight as instructed!
I had hoped that would be it but NO.... self bondage was next on the cards... the instruction was tight. Now if you have ever tried to tie yourself with a long piece of rope you would know this is a difficult task. Under normal circumstances tying a breast is a challenge to get the rope to hold around the breast, doing it to yourself is even trickier .


Tightly tied with a mark or two!
I felt and still feel like such a cheap tart for doing this to myself (much pleasure was taken from seeing me do this to myself with many a lewd comment about what a absolute tarty naughty girl I am). The rope work is messy but tight.

As my breasts start going red and slightly blue I am instructed to give each breast anotherr good 20 strokes with the strap. Ouch ouch ouch ouch... NO please no more!

But alas, I have been naughty and pouty and have even been rather cocky about it in my blog and need to pay! As a final little delight ( not to me, I may say!) some nice tight washing pegs needed to be added into the mix.

Owwwwwwwwww! Ashamed that I actually obeyed and did this to myself?
I am writing my blog as I sit here, tits tied tight, spanked well and pegs on. Each movement is agony and typing ensures that the pegs wiggle and pinch more. Another 30 minutes of this and the bondage stays on until at least one person has commented on the posting... as there is a general feeling that I have been looking for sympathy and been bratty!


Each movement adds to the agony !
Soon I am going to be begging to be released from my punishment... it hurts...so much! And this is not even my real punishment... ooooooooouuuuuuucccchhhhh! If this is what the taster and teaser is like, what is the real deal going to be like? I shudder to think!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmhh...should I release you or not ? Ok you have kept us interested over a dull Easter weekend. Thank you for your blogs...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh thank you soooo much Cunni, now maybe I can breathe again the last while has been pure agony... I owe you one
    xxxxxxxx Scarlett

    ReplyDelete