Friday 22 April 2011

Naughty girl - am sure will be punished after holidays are done!

I have been such a naughty little girl! I have been flirting with strangers and have on request of a stranger spanked my own tits rather hard... so hard that it is sure to leave bruises. And I have been having way too much fun without permission.

I am fearful of what my punishment is going to end up being... as I am truly being a very tarty chocolate fueled naughty girl!  The longer the weekend continues and the more chocolate I have , it seems the more hyper I am getting and the bigger the mischief I am getting up to!

Very pink breast and tender nipple....am certainly going to bruise...

3 comments:

  1. Ouch. That looks painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little but cannot stiop touching and rubbing it, making me plot more mischief....

    ReplyDelete