Monday 11 April 2011

Spanking and Sex? - Part 2

What is is about spanking that is so erotic and such and incredible turn on ? I spank and get spanked and must admit, I find both activities incredibly erotic. Being spanked plays into some of my Daddy /Headmaster/Naughty Girl fantasies and I also get off on receiving the painful blows on my bottom as I am wired in such a way that there is a very thin line between pain and pleasure for me!

The mere thought of having to present my bottom for a spanking or caning already has me in a fit state then there is the days and hours of anticipation before a punishment...

The humiliation of being spanked and caned like a naughty little girl and then being put out on display as the naughty brat that I am with my bottom exposed for all to see who might happen upon us.
And most of all for me, it is the power exchange.. I need a real man ( and this goes for top and bottom) as I need to be taken in hand and reminded who is in charge and I love the fact that successful powerful men allow me to spank them and trust me to spank them! There is something truly erotic to spank and cane a man who is strong and successful yet crumbles at the thought of my hand on their bottom and I just love spanking my little boys in such a manner that an orgasm is a forgone conclusion... it is deliciously addictive.


Little boy corner time, nappy at his knees, :)

As mentioned in the part 1 , true punishment for me is not getting any discipline at all. Managing me requires a combination of good old fashioned spanking, caning and some more severe measures when called for with a solid dose of mental control and manipulation included.

And then there is the feeling of having sex on a freshly spanked or caned bottom... the scratch of fresh crisp sheets, the desk etc on your bottom, a immediate reminder of every stroke and what you were supposed to be learning from your punishment.... hmmm and having my welts rubbed hard...

Results of caning and humiliation, being on display... suffice to say rather worked up!

Thus is you want to punish me, deny me my caning or spanking or send me home after my punishment with no satisfaction... I have found that the punishment with out sexual gratification serves as purification for my soul and gives me a complete mental, emotional and physical reboot.

Next post.... who knows... your guess is as good as mine... will see what tickles my fancy later tonight .... at about 10pm South African Time...

2 comments:

  1. Very sensual and powerful...both written and illustrative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ cunni... as always very kind words! : It is my pleasure when you enjoy it, :)

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete