Wednesday 6 April 2011

Punishment done and dusted for today!

The drive to HH was terrible... it was raining and as I was driving the +/- 50 kilometres to get there in peak hour traffic...I had to alter my route at least a dozen times due to accidents and traffic jams... I was increasingly getting agitated with slow drivers, silly silly drivers that risk life and limb to cross traffic lights or change lanes with no indicators... madness in Joburg on roads when it rains... I also did not want to be late...

No major writing tonight.... suffice to say I took my punishment like a good girl..... just two pictures now.... full report tomorrow morning....

Over HH's knee




Enjoy the pictures... spent after punishment all the worry and indecision and strife has been washed away... nice long descriptive post in the morning... will tell you all about tonight!

Next Blog.... punishment with HH....

After meeting the cane up close and personally!


No comments:

Post a Comment