Sunday 24 April 2011

Why I have been so naughty!

I am a very nervous girl as I sit here, this holiday weekend has been soooooooo long and I have been so bored and have gotten up to an inordinate amount of mischief..... I have been flirting with strangers, accepting naughty offers from all and sundry and been quiet belligerent, more so than normal. I have back chatted and also ignored instructions and long standing rules that Master has set out for me.




My only excuse is that I must be mental... or in my case hormonal. The worst is with me that my hormonal cycle is always a little freaky and not a regular as it should be and I refuse to take contraceptives that could stabilise it and get me into a regular cycle as they are actually quiet detrimental to your health.

It also amazes me that even though I should know that my brattiness and schizoprenhic like mood swings and insane craving for chocolate ( I mean like I want chocolate for breakfast kind of craving ) should be a immediate give away that I am about to enter a hormonal fugue....I still never seem to put one and one together until my period actually starts.



I really need a spanking, I am craving a spanking or punishment and have an appetite for pain in a rather disturbing manner.. I cannot seem to get enough... I am convinced a resounding spanking will settle my hormones and help me return to some semblance of the normal balanced girl I usually am.

I have been spoiling for a punishment for days by being petulant , stroppy and downright naughty... oh why is this holiday weekend so long and why is there no one available to spank me? Please oh please can someone spank me... I want to be me again! A nice red bottom will calm the brat in me. A lovely cure for menstrual cramps and crabbiness 1 kilogram delicious yummy chocolate and a bright red bottom, well spanked and tears to go along with it!


I need my bottom to look and feel like this !  Red bottom = sane girl

1 comment:

  1. Very naughty. Flirting with strangers, etc. You need to be sorted out girl! Hope it happens soon! :)

    ReplyDelete