Thursday 14 April 2011

What I will be thinking of as I sit in court today....

I am attending High Court proceedings today in a civil trial between a local authority and myself today... it has been a nasty long process and I truly hope the judge today dismisses the case or gives us another very long postponement... ( it takes about a year to get back on the roll).

I am mentally preparing myself for as long day of lawyer talk and sitting around doing little without access to my laptop....

I would much rather be preparing for my interview or be at home writing my blog.... or even better yet be at HH's for a good old spanking to settle me and calm my fractured mind.

I have come up with a couple of ideas to amuse myself....

1. Imagine what the opposing council would look like bent over a desk for a good old thrashing...

Opposing council... punished for making me suffer through all of this!
2. Punishment and torture scenarios for opposing council and their client...

I think I may just enjoy this....
3. What they would look like apologising to me for the pain and suffering imposed....


My humble apologies Mistress.... I promise not to do it again , ever!

4. What my bottom could and should be looking like right now!

Toasty and pink.... yummy!

5. What I should be doing right now?

Torturing some unsuspecting boy!

With a favourite hairbrush....

So this is what I shall be thinking about today.... wonder what the judge would think if he knew what I was thinking of?

Later.... another interview.....

And tonight at about 7 pm South African time something a little sexier, spankier and less mundane....

Love Scarlett

1 comment:

  1. I am sending you all the positive energy I can muster from the States. Michael Chrichton is one of my favorite authors. In Jurasic Park, the lawyer is eaten by a T-Rex. Maybe that is too harsh for the local authority, twelve of the best would suffice.

    ReplyDelete