Wednesday 6 April 2011

Knickers selected. nerves rattling , the countdown has begun!

Finally, knickers selected , a pretty soft pair of satin in pale pink with grey stripes and dark grey lace with a matching bra. The deciding factor as to which ones to wear was purely based on the fact that they are soft and smooth and should feel very calming on a red striped bottom and they have no lace on the panties only on the bra. Thus no chafing .... time to get ready for my little excursion as it is less than four hours till punishment hour and I have a goof hour drive to get to where I need to be in peak hour traffic... lots of time to think of my impending spanking.... so this is it my next post will be after my punishment session with a selected photograph or two, maybe more of my freshly spanked and caned bottom.

I thought I would leave you all to imagine what happens to my shapely bottom at HH's hands with a photo of a previous punishment session at his hands.

a preview of what may be later!
So bye for now....3 hours 30 minutes to go.... debriefing and report back in my next blog! Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye....

1 comment: