Wednesday 27 April 2011

Painfully punished!

It has been approximately 8 hours since my punishment and the slow burning heat has not subsided. My fanny ( and I must mention that on this side of the pond , a fanny is not one's bottom, it is one of the other spankable spots on a naughty girl) is still glowing and to think it was not even spanked.

Master had kept an eye on my Easter weekend shenanigans, followed my blog and read my daily reports ( I thought they were pithy , he disagrees - obviously hence today's punishment). and probably sat gleefully watching me participate in my own demise. I was on time for our daily chat and greeted him all smiley and was met with a calm sweet Master who greeted me and immediately started by saying " I am not angry with you ....."  . " Your punishment shall be at 9:00 UK time" and then proceeded to give me a long list of items that should be ready and laid out on my bed as He and another invited guest would be watching me apply my punishment on camera. And my punishment was to be done by me to myself since I did such a great job of getting myself into this mess !

Some of the items on my list were as follows :-
  • Pull up clamps ( nipple clamps joined by a very short piece of string and when applied , pull up , the sadist version of a Wonderbra)
  • Candles
  • Tabasco Sauce
  • Icy Blue Horse Gel
  • Large Buttplug
  • Largest Dildo
  • Hairbrush
  • Wooden Clothes Hanger
  • Strap
  • Ice cubes
  •  and a couple of other items...as I sit here I cannot remember since they were not used today, the were just part of the misdirection.
As yesterday dragged along I was getting more and more anxious as I know my Master, when he is this calm, I am going to get it GOOD! He never punishes me in anger, his punishments are meted out in the calmest most precise fashion ever, which in my opinion make them so lethal.

I am sure you all have seen my well bound and spanked breasts from my weekend postings. I had wide eyed and busy tailed started chatting with another dominant and had started off all pious and sweet and had in my lustful boredom become bolder and had dafter and had gleefully spanked my breasts to a lite puce colour in Master absence...all the while sending these short pithy mails telling Master everything I was getting up too, full well knowing that I would have to pay the piper somewhere down the line....


Two days later this is what I look like!

Thus we find ourselves on a bright chilly morning at 9:00 UK time, 10 :00 South African time in a conference video call , Master, Sir X and brat. Me, all clean , brave little face on equipment assembled waiting for what was to happen.

I had expected that sine I had spanked my breasts that I would be getting another spanking of sorts and was prepared for some spanking ... but NOOOOOOO, Master had dreamt up another perverted painful punishment.

First things first , we were welcomed by Master thanking us all for joining him with him outlining my sins and transgressions..

ohhhh must run need more barrier cream and calming chamomile for my glow in the dark fanny.....
rest to follow in an hour.......  pardon me but it is on fire!

Be back later , next post up at about 10 pmSouth African time... need a soothing bath, dinner and a handful of aspirin!

No comments:

Post a Comment