Friday 8 April 2011

Scarlett's Spanking - A Dominant's View - Written by Heavy Hand Smith

At the outset and unlike Monday evening when I caned Raven, Scarlett had ensured that I was ready and prepared for her visit. IM’s and Blog postings throughout the day certainly made sure that I was well prepared for her arrival.

She arrived pretty promptly for her 6 o’clock appointment and was shortly thereafter followed by her “Little Boy”. The latter, a rather cocky, jaunty lad in his early 40’s. I thought to myself that he was showing a great deal of bravado for someone who would shortly be bent over my desk for a sound thrashing!

In planning the evening Scarlett and I had decided that she would be first. Her “Little Boy” would wait in the reception area outside my office. A somewhat sobering situation I would have thought, to have to listen to Scarlett getting a sound thrashing. Especially, knowing that he would be next. She had also asked me to be particularly strict, given the Headmaster personae he was expecting.

Scarlett looked particularly fetching last night and had obviously given great thought to her ensemble. Not that I was overly concerned with what she was wearing, I knew that she would not be wearing it for very long!!

I quickly dispensed with any formalities and ordered Scarlett to my office, leaving her Boy waiting outside the closed door.

The implement of choice for my bottom spanking!


Now, it is some time since I have spanked Scarlett. It must ne all of three or 4 months and she had told me that she had not had a spanking in some time. I decided a good warm-up over my knee would be a good starting point.

A couple of cracks over her clothed buttocks, convinced me that it was way to cold to use my hand. It was certainly not my intention to cause any discomfort to myself. I shortened the hand spanking and switched to the Lochgelly Tawse – per kind favour of Uncle Nick. I also removed her clothing.  I am not sure how “pats” she received with the Tawse, but her butt was starting to glow a light red. She was also squirming around on my knee liked a hooked eel!

I decided it was time for the main event.
The cane and bottom!

I bent her over the desk and proceeded to administer 12 medium strength strokes.  Again, she made it quite evident that she was getting the message. Lots of wriggling, “aahs” and “owwws” She was nevertheless pretty good about taking her medicine.

Unusually, her butt marked pretty well. In the past it has always been difficult to mark Scarlett. I can recall a hard caning of 24 strokes I gave her late last year – she had been foolish enough to lose two consecutive bets to me – where she barely showed a mark. This time was different. She had 12, pretty clear welts etched across her cheeks.

I did not quite achieve perfection I am sad to say. There was one annoyingly white patch  - about two inches wide and just down from the highest mark, that I could not hit! Normally, my aim is so good – must be because I am a golfer – that I could hit a fly with the cane tip.  For some reason, I could just not connect on this space. Very frustrating. For the rest, I think I did a pretty good job.
A good rub and she was done.

Notice the annoying blank spot!  I just see well striped bottom!

Now for her Boy.

I have never caned a man before and it was not something I looked forward to with any degree of relish. It is important for me to connect with the Spankee and for trust to develop between us.  I probably have quite strong homophobic tendencies at a personal level and just do not feel comfortable getting too close to another man’s bottom. I had agreed to do this as a favour to Scarlett and so found myself having to deal with this man.

Scarlett positioned herself, somewhat gingerly I may add, in one of the nearby desk chairs so that she had an uninterrupted view of proceedings. I have no doubt that this added to his discomfort.

I instructed him to remove his trousers and bend over the desk.  It was to be a Headmaster’s Caning. This meant no warm-up which suited me well. I proceeded to lay into him with a number of well-directed strokes. I could see that I was making an impression on him, although I have to say he took it rather well.

However, after the 6th stroke landed, he stood-up and called it a day. I was rather surprised as I had hit him no harder than I hit any of my female Bottoms. It just goes to show that perhaps women do have a higher pain threshold than men!

We had a quick drink and he was on his way. Whether he will ever return is not something I would even guess at. He had, however, reached his personal limit for the evening and called it a day. ( It is always the responsibility of the Dom/me to ensure the bottom or sub is never pushed to far past their limit. We want to hurt them not harm them, and would always like them to return for a next experience) I will always respect the individual right to call a halt to proceedings at any time. I do not think any less of him for stopping at 6, if that was enough. I think he was pretty brave to confront his need – or perhaps it was Scarlett’s need!!

I am sure there will be a break of a few weeks until the bottoms are well healed and we have our next sessions. Until then bye. ( Sadly it will probably have to be quiet soon for me, as my marks have faded dramatically over the past day and by next week Monday will have healed fully, I might have marked well on the night, but all that remains are one or two slightly mottled spots in the middle of my bottom. We shall however give my bottom another week to heal properly, must not over do it!)

HH


P.S Thank you Sir HH for my spanking and for that of little boy!

4 comments:

  1. HH has a very sharp mind for details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blogs and the insight....look forward to experiencing your dominant alter ego.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My complements to you and HH for your understanding and respect for "Little Boys" use of a safe word. I also found it very touching that HH was so concerned about the artistic merit of the welts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you both for your comments.... @ joeyred51 concern for a safeword is critical, and HH has a very keen eye for most things and is a perfectionist to heart, thus... evenly spaced welts.

    @ cunnilingusxxx, I think after a week of me as the submissive it is time for a week of confessions of a Femdom spankee... not only a spankee but a mad Spanko! All rolled into 1... watch this space!

    ReplyDelete