Wednesday 27 April 2011

Painfully punished - Part 2

As I was saying when I needed to go attend to my flaming fanny. After introduction, Master revealed the implements of torture. Pull ups on my rather abused , bruised and battered breasts as a reminder what got me into trouble and the hairbrush. I was to brush my fanny with the brush until he deemed it tender enough.

I thought a spanking with my flat brush was terrible, little did I realise what havoc a good brushing down could wreck on a freshly shaved fanny. This was not the end of my punishment with it came a series of rather humiliating discussions between Master and his guest about my behaviour and some Tabasco added to a butt plug that was duly inserted and a little icy gel applied with a toothbrush to my clitoris.

After some time I was instructed to coll all the affected areas down with the ice that was so conveniently requested.

Suffice to say, lesson learnt... do not chat to strangers, do not do silly things and post them while Master is away and when I get an itch for a spanking request one from Master or one of my pre-approved disciplinarians.

There is a picture of my flaming fanny , but best I get approval to post is before I get a spanking on my already very tender fanny.

Will request permission overnight and hopefully Master will allow me to publish it. Just of course as a warning to any other bottom, sub ,spouse and may I have learnt the lesson on behalf of all.

It is pure unadulterated hell, it has not stopped burning or radiating heat since this morning and it will be a very very long time ( like ever) before I cross this particular line.

Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment