Monday 11 April 2011

Desperately Seeking - Domestic Discipline

As I sit waiting for my bath water to run and I contemplate writing my blog to have it up and posted for my 10pm deadline as committed to in my previous posting , I am wondering the following ....if one is single ( like I am), how do you broach the subject with a potential partner?

I have till now kept my vanilla dating and my kinkier spanking, caning, discipline and bdsm dating rather separate. Increasingly as I read other spanking blogs and after a long conversation with a friend ( whom after 20years of knowing each other , I discovered is very much a spankee, single as well) on the fact that unless we can integrate the spanking and domestic discipline into our relationships we feel that we are not having a complete and fulfilling relationship.


How do I tell him this is what I desire?

SO I ask myself, how and where do you broach the subject? Do you date people exclusively from the spanking/bdsm community and hope you find a partner from the pool available? Or does one date vanilla partners in the hope that one during dinner or a sexual encounter you ask if they would like to participate in some role play, and ask them if the could spank you?

How does one find out if they are remotely interested in spanking and discipline? Is there a particular type of person that would more likely than another be interested in domestic discipline? Is there a physical trait that all spanko's have that could serve as a clue?

The next question being, if you have met your date through a more conventional manner , such as at the gym or a dinner party or have been set up on a blind date by a well meaning friend? Do you try and ascertain on the first date if they would be amenable to dishing out some firm discipline ? Do you wait for the second date before even going there?

As my 45th birthday approaches and I am for the first time in my life actively thinking about settling in a more stable permanent relationship, I truly face the dilemma of how to find a partner that will firmly manage me with a good dose of domestic discipline when required, and of course I have the added little matter of my slave and my submissive to work into the discussion... as I really cannot see myself  living without ever seeing my slave and enjoying the pleasure I get from dominating him and disciplining him ( and it is rather difficult to hide a 1, 75 m tall man dressed in pink satin panties and pink fishnet stockings adorned with a pink diamante collar for long).


Does that bottom not just scream for some discipline? And where do I hide him when my date comes home?

So how and where does one broach the subject... is there one proven manner in which to discuss this? Any clues? And in return I wonder, how do men whom like to spank their partners bottom start the conversation ?


Will he be able to make me feel like this?
hmmmm , bath time... must shampoo my hair... I think I will do some research regarding this matter... if you have any great ideas to help me in my quest... please do mail me or leave a comment below... or do I resort to plastering my car with subtle OTK decals? And one last thought... do you openly live your domestic discipline? Does everyone in your circle of family and friends know what you do ? I do so like having my bottom spanked...and caned .. and flogged... and...( certainly no way in which to hide the marks from any of the activities).

Next blog, 1950's household and why I fantasise about it so much.

4 comments:

  1. This a great topic. I hope you find your soul mate Ms Scarlett. Can you just immagine discussing this topic at Easter Dinner with Aunt Betty and Grandma. "Look at this beautiful cane the Easter Bunny left for me. No grams, it is not for walking, your lovely grand daughter uses it to discipline me when I am naughty. Than we jump into bed."

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a pound for every time I have heard these remarks I would be a rich man by now. My advice to men has always been not to look for a girlfriend to spank, but just look for a girlfriend and then spank her. If she accepts your ministrations carry on, but if not then find another one.

    The same with you - go out with a man and try and provoke him. If you fail dump him and find another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A view from the peripehery (one toe in the water): A normal hot bloodied male would (initially) find the spanking request a kinky "extra" to the sexual aspect of the relationship. Unlikely to go any further as he would not understand how important & integral discipline is in your life. Slave & submissive would be a definite threat, competitors for your attention, an unwarranted intrusion. OTK decals ? Would only attract the intitiated (I had to google it 2 days ago)...He's out there but elusive....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments.... the search continues... now if any of you know anyone that may suit and is single... do set us up on a date, :)

    ReplyDelete