Wednesday 27 April 2011

Punishment done for today!


Wanted Urgently!

Ohhhh my soul, my fanny is on fire....;it is literally glowing. I am sure a satellite or infrared goggles will pick it up.... it is bright red and radiating heat.... something to do with a freshly shaven fanny, a hairbrush and icy gel mixed with Tabasco.

When I actually pull myself together enough later I will describe my morning punishment and my mortification as Master had invited a guest to view it on camera. Suffice to say I feel Masters touch in detail on my very very raw and tender fanny as I sit here.

Lesson well and truly learnt... will not be doing that again soon...it has been a very longtime that I have felt the results of a punishment to this degree. Not much spanking took place as I had been spanked to a degree of numbness the weekend, self inflicted in my naughtiness.

More later today of what actually happened, new use for a hairbrush.

And if I can actually focus long enough to load a picture there will be a picture of a red glowing fanny.

Oooooooouuuuuuuchhhhhhhhhhhh ! It hurts so much , soft cotton pantie day and dresses could not imagine having to wear jeans or pants on my tender bits.

Back later for descriptive blog, cannot think straight enough to do justice to my punishment now.

No comments:

Post a Comment