Thursday 21 April 2011

Chocolate treats.....

Happy Easter to all, may you all travel safely if you are, especially all that are heading for the coast as is tradition here in South Africa.

I have a family filled week end, my nieces birthday tomorrow and a kids ( 3year old) Dora The Explorer themed Easter Egg Hunt for 30 kids on Saturday and a big family luncheon on Sunday.... all the spankers I know are away on leave so no Easter spanking for me.

As my Easter gift to you all I will supply adult themed Easter treats during the weekend. Do stop in for your daily dose.

Scarlett

Heidi Klum, naked covered in chocolate... and Easter Bunny treat indeed!

3 comments:

  1. OMG. Where did you find this picture. I want to thank you very sincerely for one of your latest posts (you know the one) :) It triggered some hot and steamy love making with my wife. After cuddling, we entered the hot tub where we engaged in some very interesting play with our feet. Bottom line: I guess I have a foot fetish as well. :D Again thank you for your wonderefully erotic posts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darling Joey, it is my absolute pleasure! Thrilled you are enjoying my posts and even more thrilled that they inspire such ardour! Always exciting when sharing of experiences aids in creating new experiences and memories for another.

    I found this picture in a online copy of FHM. Happy you enjoyed it so much. Another something to try with your wife? I get the feeling you have a very agile tongue....am I right... more sexy bodies in choclate to follow.

    xxxx Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back in the hot tub tonight. Family all weekend, but next week I will be putting that agile tongue to use with some of the left over chocolate!

    ReplyDelete