Wednesday 20 April 2011

Happy Feet - Part 2

My feet , purple toes and all in a pair of vintage heels!


There is something to be said for having your feet adored and worshipped by a good foot slut. They just adore the feet you walk on, pardon the pun. foot slut gets so excited just by the thought of being allowed to lick my feet clean and suck my toes, and it does all the right things to me... in the sexiest way possible. I go all gooey and could just dissolve into a puddle.

Clean them well, and I may just let you suck on my toes



My darling foot slut not only enjoys foot worship but experiences a great erotic thrill from being under my feet completely. He enjoys being trampled and having my heels ground into his groin or having me walk all over him.
Please walk all over me!

Not only do I walk all over him, I use him as a footrest under my desk or while I sit in front of the television. foot slut knows his place, right under my feet. Or under the feet of my girlfriends and mine. Preferably naked with his dick and balls all bound up tight ( a little tight cock and ball torture, dick pulsing and throbbing, aching for release all swollen and purple).



Always so much more comfortable when you have a nice soft footstool.

a good foot slut also enjoys a good swift kick to the groin on occasion or a sharp heel brought down with force, it seems to make them beg for more....and they are always so grateful for the attention. Go figure?

Kicked by Mistresses knee the foot to follow...

I find it highly erotic to have my feet rubbed, massaged, licked and attended to by my foot slut and get a great thrill and delight when he is under my feet and at my mercy, the best torture is to have your feet perched on his chest inches away from his mouth and nose while his hands are bound and he is not allowed to touch or lick your feet... tease him mercilessly for hours. Such sweet cruel torture deny him even a slight whiff...evil grin!

Ask nicely... guess what is coming next?

Breath deeply my little one...

Under my feet where my foot slut belongs... next blog Happy feet Part 3- sex and feet... and silly games to play.

4 comments:

  1. Wicked, wicked lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But in the nicest way possible joey... imagine being under my feet with a deliciously reddend bottom feeling the scrtach and scrape of my heels all over them....?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am at a loss for words; all the blood in my brain has rushed to a different part of my anatomy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL , did you like that idea? Hmm and I have som many more deliciously wicked one's up my sleeve....to entertain and amaze you... keep tuning in ...

    ReplyDelete