Tuesday 5 April 2011

Shame is part of the game......

My little naughty boy that is joining me for his spanking has been very quiet these last couple of days, I had been wondering if he had changed his mind about having to see the Headmaster for his caning? It transpires that he has just been very busy at work and like all subs about to receive their earned discipline he has been wracked with similar inner turmoil as I have been....



My little boy timidly asked if I would be in the room while the Headmaster will be caning him ?  He feels shy and embarrassed to have me witness his caning, he feels ashamed ! My reply to him was a resounding "Yes"!

As with all good spanking and discipline sessions the shame associated with the act of dropping your knickers and hiking your skirt up to receive your spanking combined with presenting yourself bent over a chair or a table bare bottomed , on view for all and sundry to see adds to your shame. Shame is a very powerful emotion that enhances and intensifies the experience for me.


I have not as yet been made to experience standing in the corner with my well spanked bottom on display to reflect on my punishment, but I hope to soon be made to stand in the corner ... as it would add to my punishment, the fear of being observed standing in the corner, bare bottom well spanked like the naughty little girl that I had been gives me the chills! I dread hearing the words with such anticipation .... I feel like a moth drawn to a flame....( damn... giving all my secrets away again! ) but live with this secret hope in my heart that it will happen soon.



It is now 26 hours and 45 minutes until my naughty boy and I have to present ourselves at the headmasters office, and as you will notice, I am already starting to jabber on nervously about anything and everything and continue getting myself deeper and deeper into trouble. Maybe I should get a gag for myself?



Now the obsession starts with which cane will HH be caning me? Will HH only use his hand for my over the knee spanking ? Will the dreaded paddle be finding it's way on to my bare bottom? And most importantly, which panties should I wear to look best for my spanking?

Next time, what should I wear to my spanking?

6 comments:

  1. The cane will probably be the one that cracked over Raven's rump yesterday. A senior weight cane that I sent over for him from England. I guarantee that it will impart a lesson on the pair of you that will not soon be forgotten.

    By the by, if any man doubts that you are genuinely a woman, let him consider your final sentence. What to wear for your caning? Only a woman could think of such trivialities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Uncle Nick,

    I am decidedly a woman! And I do not consider planning my wardrobe as trivial, :) It is very important to choose your panties well! Such as will they scratch terribly when pulled back uop for the drive home? Are they so tight that they will restrict my wriggle capacity when I try to evade the blows etc... and most of all, what do they look like pulled down to my knees....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had not previously thought of giving you "Corner Time"
    Be vey careful for what you wish!!
    I will indeed using the cane that Nick sent over from the UK. It is very "swishy", has the ability (in my skilled and practiced hand) to wrap and leaves beautiful marks. The sting I can only imagine as Ravens toes curled over completely yesterday.
    Don't worry about the panties. They will be coming off anyway!!
    I think you have other things to worry about, as does your "little boy"
    HH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms Scarlett: You are one brave girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that certainly takes care of that little problem. And as said, yes, I should get myself a gag ... certain that "corner time" will be appearing on the menu soon.

    Pantyless it shall be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My toes did NO curling! And you asked why I do not want to join the queue?

    ReplyDelete