Sunday 10 April 2011

Give as good as I get....

My well spanked bottom!

I am Mistress to my delectable slave "bitch" and administer rather severe spankings to bitch's bottom on occasion. I however never administer more than I have taken myself in the past or will I am sure due to my very naughty nature take in future.

I give as good as I get and am of the opinion that my time spent bent over a knee for a good thrashing has enabled me to be a better Mistress to my bitch, as I really know what it feels like, I know what that next blow is going to do ... how intense it gets and when to give that one extra lash... just to take you over the edge and truly achieve the release you so crave.


My bitch's bottom- I should actually apply more force!

It has been some time since I have had the opportunity to spank my bitch and he has amassed quiet the punishment list not the least of it the fact that it has been ages since he has sent me an updated punishment list, not that I am complaining ... as the deal is, if he does not keep his punishment list updated, I am at liberty to dispense with as much or little punishment as I think is suitable... poor little bitch... will not be sitting well for some time after his next visit.

Next blog.... 9 & 1/2 days with bitch....

No comments:

Post a Comment