Monday 18 April 2011

Poaching toys and playmates....




I am sitting here wondering if playmates, spanker , spankees and other sexual toys are so few and far between that others feel they need to try and poach them away form others ... and I also wonder if polyamory really exists in the purest form....

I love many and play with an equal amount of selected partners. There are very few whom I shall trust to hold a cane, whip or flogger and direct it at my bottom or back....



I in addition trust very few to truly partner with me and serve as my toys and slaves....

Are people so socially inept that they cannot cultivate their own circle? Secondly are playmates so fickle that they would willy nilly without discussion just wander off in anothers direction?

Hmmm , I think I need to remind myself of Master's 1 most precious nugget of advice regarding toys and slaves.... All men are dogs and are unfaithful and will roll over for any woman.... note to self.... do not get attached to any toy, sub or slave......

I am a very loyal playmate and since I am openly poly amorous expect nothing less from my partners .... open honest discussion... which I mostly get... but on occasion it sneaks up on you and bites you in the neck when you discover less that 100% honesty and disclosure....

Now we all do remember that Hell hath no fury like a ......well let's see if we can prove it.... it is going to really hurt....promise!

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4


The results....and that was just saying hello!

7 comments:

  1. I must establish a connection before I will play with a female Top. I do not like the vibe, I will not play. But, when it comes to a cane or whip, that requires a much deeper connection that involves trust. Plus, no rookies, the Top better be an expert.
    Master is wrong, not all men will roll over like a dog, just socially incompetant men who lack confidence in themselves. That is most of my gender, but there are a precious few who are able to navigate most social circles and refuse to be manipulated. A real man sees beauty that others cannot see. Not physical beauty, but the beauty inside a person. One of the people who played this weekend said, I cannot play with someone who is not attractive. To me, I will only play with someone who has inner substance (kindness, compassion,integrity) regardless of the physical shape. To be honest, one must be comfortable with oneself, see the positives and accept the negatives. Again, my gender fails here, too much testosterone I guess. Sorry for being so philosophical, but this was a post that raised some deep issues regarding the relationships between men and women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Joey,

    Thank you for the well thought out reply, maybe Master is wrong, but thus far my experience has again proven that it is true. I have one thing to add though.... my slave is a delight and we have a trusdt relationship that is deepening as we go along... it is a pity that he is away far to much.... if he was available more I would not have this toy and submissive male issue... I would have my hands full keeping him as busy as he should be kept.

    Maybe not all men will roll over but most do....my apologies to the good ones...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joey , next blog will contain some very personal pictures of what happens to my darling slave.... it unfortunately is not purely spanking... as slave gets exposed to all sorts... my favourite being an activity we discovered together... on a Syonera Von Styx dvd....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, I would never ever tell any top I favor that she is wrong about any topic. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ joey... smarty pants , wise decision and now i know why you got spanked so much this weekend... snippy dippy and lippy will get a little boy all the punishment he so deserves and craves, thank you for the compliment...

    xxxx
    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find it difficult to equate the concept of being polyamorous with words like trust and loyal. If I practice polyamory should I be surprised if one of my intimates strays ?? That said, I wouldn't like to be in the shoes (or any other piece of attire) of the one who has been wayward.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Cunni, exactly because it is poly it has to be based on trust and loyalty, no one hides anything from anyone.And why is it foregone that an intimate would stray? Belonging to a house or family like any family demands greater trust and loyalty actually than a monogamous partnership.

    But the debate today is not regarding polyamoury... but the nature of people...and that of predatory poachers.

    ReplyDelete