Sunday 10 April 2011

It pays to advertise! - Over the knee Princess ( me)!

They say it pays to advertise. I have already had two requests from those select few who discipline me to advertise for more spankee's for them. In addition to the little viral new media marketing strategy I am developing for them, I might just invest in one or two of these decals for them to display at work and on their vehicles...

For those who charge!






And to make it easier for Spanko's to identify spankee's.....

Does she not look terribly naughty?






Me! Me! Me!

It has been a great first week of blogging, trust that the next week will be even better!

Scarlett

Next blog... Why does nobody ever talk about the connection between spanking and sexual arousal?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you joeyred51,hope you enjoyed it and I hope I keep you glued to the blog for weeks to come, :) xxx Scarlett

    ReplyDelete